Thursday, September 24, 2009

Camping in the Rain

On this rainy day, I look outside and I wish I was in my tent. The way the rain hits the nylon of the tent just sounds so relaxing and puts me in state of serenity. It is a very different sound, not like rain hitting a roof or how it sounds when your in your car, a different more calming sound. Its one of those sounds that if haven't camped before, you may not appreciate it. I highly recommend it. So then next time you see rain in the forecast and you don't mind getting a little wet, go out camping! Take your tent, grab your sleeping bag and a good book and open your ears and let the sound of the rain take you away. Ill just say you're welcome now...:)

Cheers and happy camping!

No comments:

Post a Comment